Endoscopy Procedure Tamilnadu India – Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Palani, Trichy, Erode, Tirupur, udumalpet
Endoscopy Procedure services at Sakthi Fertility center in Coimbatore, Madurai, Palani.
Endoscopy Procedure Affordable cost in Chennai / Coimbatore / Madurai / Palani / Tanjore / Trichy / Erode / Tirupur with best Results / Success rate/ Pollachi/ Udumalpet
The procedure will depend to some extent on the reason for the endoscopy.
There are three main reasons for carrying out an endoscopy:
- Investigation: Endoscopy colonoscopy procedure time, if an individual is experiencing vomiting, abdominal pain, breathing disorders, stomach ulcers, difficulty swallowing, or gastrointestinal bleeding, for example, an endoscope can be used to search for a cause.
- Confirmation of diagnosis: Endoscopy can be used to carry out a biopsy to confirm a diagnosis of cancer or other diseases.
- Treatment: an endoscope can be used to treat an illness directly; for instance, endoscopy can be used to cauterize a bleeding vessel or remove a polyp.
- Endoscopic ultrasonography
- Endobroonchial ultrasound
- Endoscopic retrograde chalangiopancreatography
- Trans-rectal ultrasound
- Single balloon endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Per cutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement
Upper endoscopy is a procedure that enables the examiner to examine the oesophagus, stomach, and duodenum using a thin, Endoscopy Scope types, flexible tube called the upper endoscope with a camera on the tip through which the lining of the oesophagus, stomach, and duodenum can be viewed using a TV monitor
- Capsule endoscopy was developed in the mid-1990s and involves a wireless camera. The camera is small enough to fit into a capsule and can, therefore, be swallowed.
- As the capsule travels through the digestive tract, it takes thousands of pictures, which are transmitted to a device attached to a wearable belt.
- Capsule Endoscopy is used to image the small intestine, a region that is difficult to image using standard endoscopy. It is also very useful for examining the small intestinal mucous and diagnosing Crohn’s disease.
- Endoscopy has advanced in recent years, enabling some forms of surgery to be conducted using a modified endoscope; this makes the surgery less invasive.
- Procedures such as the removal of the gallbladder, sealing and tying the fallopian tubes and the removal of small tumours from the digestive system or lungs are now commonplace.
- Endoscopy Scope Types A laparoscope is a modified endoscope used for keyhole surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery requires only a small incision and can be used for appendectomies, hysterectomies and prostatectomy.
- Endoscopy using this technique, patients lose less blood during and after surgery and can recover much faster compared with standard surgical procedures.
- Nasal endoscopy also referred to as Rhinoscopy, is typically performed in an otolaryngologist’s or ear, nose, and throat office where they have a direct, high-quality and magnified vision as they evaluate your sinus and nasal passages.
- A Nasal endoscope is an instrument that consists of a rigid, thin tube with fibre-optic cables. It connects to a video camera and light source where magnified images project onto a screen. The otolaryngologist then captures and records the endoscopic images to document for each patient.
- A nasal endoscopy procedure gastrointestinal endoscopy, the ear, nose and throat physician inserts the instrument into your nose and guides it through your sinus and nasal passages as they view the images of the area they’re examining.
- The procedure helps with diagnosing and treating different health conditions. Sometimes, the physician may use small tools to perform certain tasks like gathering tiny tissue samples.
Endoscopy test and procedure in which the gastrointestinal tract is viewed through a lighted, flexible tube with a camera at the end. Small samples of tissues cells can also be collected and sent for testing.
There are two basic types of endoscopy:
- Colonoscopy: The lining of the large intestine, colon and rectum can be viewed by a flexible tube inserted through the rectum.
- Upper endoscopy: The oesophagus, stomach, and small intestines can be viewed by a thin flexible tube inserted through the mouth.
- Endoscopy Biopsy of the small intestine is the standard way to diagnose celiac disease. This procedure is always performed by a gastroenterologist and is conducted most often in an outpatient surgical suite.
- The procedure lasts less than an hour and includes sedation and local anaesthesia. The procedure involves a long, thin tube with a small camera on the end. The physician inserts the tube into the patient’s mouth, down the throat and into the oesophagus.
- The biopsy is taken by grasping very small sections of tissue and slicing them gently away from the walls of the intestine. Multiple tissue samples are vital to an accurate diagnosis celiac disease can cause patchy lesions in the duodenum, which can be missed if only one or two samples are taken.
- The Endoscopy Colonoscopy Procedure Cost is performed by a doctor experienced in the procedure and lasts approximately 30-60 minutes.
- Endoscopy Treatment in Tamil, medications will be given into your vein to make you feel relaxed and drowsy. You will be asked to lie on your left side on the examining table.
- The colonoscope is inserted through the rectum and advanced to the other end of the large intestine. The scope bends, so the doctor can move it around the curves of your colon.
- The scope also blows air into your colon, which expands the colon and helps the doctor see more clearly.
- The colonoscopy, if the doctor sees something that may be abnormal, small amounts of tissue can be removed for analysis, and abnormal growths, or polyps, can be identified and removed.
- Endoscopy is a diagnostic medical procedure that’s minimally invasive.
Endoscopy best treatment centre in Coimbatore, our staff of highly-trained professionals and specialists is committed to offering you the best possible service in conjunction with our advanced state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Our goal is to be an active part in the advancement, treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal, pulmonary and liver disease through patient care, education and research.
Our services include:
- Endoscopy procedures
- Bronchoscopy procedures
- Motility studies
- Procedure-specific instructions
A colonoscopy is a relatively quick outpatient procedure. The procedure entails the use of a colonoscopy a small tube with a light and camera attached which enters the body via the rectum and is advanced through to the colon.
What is Endoscopy?
- Rated 5 stars
- Endoscopy Procedure
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Call 9626700900Editor: 100%